About Heron Innovators
Heron Innovators began manufacturing Suspended Air Flotation (SAF™) systems in their Rocklin, California facility in 1998. Since that time, over 40 systems have been installed in a variety of industrial and municipal applications to provide a reliable solution for liquid/solid separation and solids thickening.
Heron Innovators fabricates the flotation tanks, proprietary micro-bubble (SAF™) generators, and much of the mechanical and electrical process equipment used in each installation. Through experience gained installing systems for solids separation and thickening for wide range of applications, Heron Innovators can offer suggestions for modifying process operations to improve separation efficiency and/or reduce the demand for flocculants or coagulants.
Services Heron Innovators offer include:
- Consultation on best physical/chemical separation processes to suit the customer’s needs
- Consultation on how to incorporate the SAF™ system into plant operations to optimize treatment efficiency
- Bench-scale testing to optimize polymer/flocculants addition and provide performance estimates
- Pilot testing with fully equipped trailers that can treat between 20 and 250 gpm to demonstrate process effectiveness
- Factory field technicians that can train facility staff on start-up and operations
- Quarterly to annual site visits to review SAF™system operations
- Post-sales support and business reviews
The first applications of SAF™ were in the food processing industry because the company was located in California’s agricultural Central Valley and there was a need for treating wastewater from a variety of food processors. Since then installations have expanded to other industries that formerly relied on the traditional DAF approach. The Suspended Air® Flotation Process can be and is applied in any application where physical/chemical separation via flotation is a viable alternative.
1025 Nichols Dr.
Rocklin, CA 95765
Email: [email protected]
Back to Top